Thursday, June 24, 2010

Our PM is a Ginger Julia



Good on the Labor party for distracting the country from our disappointing run in the FIFA World Cup. It’s a shame to see the Socceroos out, but they worked hard. The same could be said for Kevin Rudd. He did work hard, but he worked hard on the wrong things in the end.
I believe the right thing has been done. Ever since Kevin went up in ’07 with his ginger comrade, I was wishing for her to be going up for top job. We need more gingers in politics. But I have to say; doesn’t Julia Gillard look a bit like a ginger Björk?



I stole the Björk picture from Interview Magazine and Julia Gillard from nationaltimes.com.au

I think the Ginger Julia should take a leaf out of the Icelandic weirdo's book and snaz up her fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment